Please complete the following telling us a few things… The following are some ideas of what to include- but feel free to share with us creatively, however you wish.
1. Tell us about yourself and your life experience. Let us know whether you are familiar with StoneFest, or if you have participated in the past, and where you first learned of StoneFest.
2. Your Plans and Passions. In your statement include some of your thoughts on developing a career or simply furthering your knowledge in the stone industry, sculpture, or carving forums.
3. What draws you to participate in StoneFest? How do you see it assisting you in meeting some of these goals? What do you hope to return home with? How might you apply this to your life, either for professional work or personal exploration?
|Application will not be sent until you click Submit button!
• Applications/letters should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete form above.
• Applications are reviewed as received, scholarships will be rewarded aproximately 60 days prior to the event.
• Availability for scholarships is based on donations; there is no set amount or number per year.
• Scholarships may be for full time, part time or towards other related expenses, and are awarded at the full discretion of the Keepers of the OnTrack Fund.
• Donations to the On-Track Fund should be made out to STONEFEST
• General Registrations or the balance of tuition are paid to Marenakos Rock Center.
• Applications are accepted throughout the year, However, for planning purposes they should be received no later than 2 weeks prior to the published registration due date of that year. There is no official deadline in the calendar year, however most funds will be committed 60 days prior to event.
contact: Marenakos Rock Center 425.392.3313 or
Alexandra Morosco, director 360.579.2591